Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grandpa Fry's 90th Birthday Party


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's about time for you to update!! :) Let me know how you are. :)

Gassid Boys said...

It's time for a new post!! I want to know what is going on with the Fry family!! We love you guys and miss you so much!! I tried getting a hold of you for a while, but your cell phone number had changed. I have your new one now, things have just been a little busy! Love you and will call soon!
Jennah

Gassid Boys said...

Miss you!!! Hope you are doing well!!! Wish I could be with ya to celebrate your birthday this week!! You need to catch me up on your life!! Love ya!
Jennah Gassid

Aimee said...

Hey, Where are you guys now? Email me back at aimeemfannin@gmail.com I haven't heard from you in FOREVER!!! We need to catch up. :)